Fulton County, Georgia (Atlanta) properties

Publisher: Fulton County, GA Start Date: None End Date: None Record Count: 356,054

Collection: Property
Description: Properties owned in Fulton County, GA. About 90% of Atlanta is in Fulton County, the other 10% is in DeKalb. From the county's "property profile" dataset. Full data includes "tax assessment, zoning and land use, school zones, and voting districts".

Status:

Links: Go to dataset landing page
🔒 Login required to search
Download dataset
Browse all datasets

Additional Notes: